Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Your recent amp adventures; are these Lyngdorf 2170? Am much intrigued with this option, especially since KDude has embraced the efficient design. Cannot reconcile, however, my discouraging experience with Class D amps last year.
@craigl59 the 2170 isn’t a class D topology. At least not what you’re thinking of as class D. Kenny and Bill encouraged me to audition it against some pretty good tube and SS separates. I didn’t expect what I heard from it and it remains in my audio rack and the others were returned. I encourage you to give it a trial if you’re in the amp trail stages. Both my DIs and now my Ulfs absolutely love it with Digital and, unexpectedly, Analog inputs. I was especially flabbergasted when the 2170 sounded better than an LTA system on Analog. Digital, I could get my head around. But not Analog. But there was no doubt in my mind. But if you love tube warmth/distortion as opposed to detailed, analog accuracy, it won't be your cup of tea. My favorite description of is is a wire with gain. Everything in front of it and the Ulfs is reflected in the final sound characteristics. Even playing with USB cables and hearing the difference was a blast.
@david_ten 

My comments were meant for this thread but there are so many Tekton threads so it’s a little confusing. Yes, I can’t wait to hear the DI SE. I will use the LTA UltraLinear. This is the finest amp I heard so far. Besting all of the other LTA amps. I have not heard David Berning’s 75K mono blocks and have not heard 2170 either.
@lancelock   I figured as much. : )  Which is why I posted here. I am very curious and excited to learn from you, firsthand, how the Ultralinear and the SEs pair. All the best.
So Lance, can you comment on what the the new LTA amp brings to the table?  It sounds like you are very enthusiastic about this product and am just curious on what it does that other amps have not. 

Glad you made it back to THE Tekton DI thread.  It's a shame to see how a couple of these other threads deteriorated into name calling/personal agenda tirades that offer no useful information about Tekton speakers.  (Most of the issues brought up were things that were discussed when this thread first posted.  We all have moved well beyond Eric's patent, grill issues, etc.   For those that don't like these issues, Eric's business model, or his style, please just buy something else.  I don't think any of us have an agenda of "converting" any others out there who are uncomfortable with the above.   Eric offers a very unique product(s) with a phenomenal performance for the price.  Just do some math on the parts cost of a DI and how he offers that shipped for $3000 dollars.  He has some very unique design features here, all covered long ago in this thread, not found elsewhere.  It all adds up to great performance at a great price.  And some of us like having the choice of the standard Model T black finish.  You can spend you money how you would like. A nice option.  If you want a 2" thick cabinet of whatever with an immaculate veneer, there are many other choices out there--buy that.  So do I agree with everything Eric has said or done. NO.  But what I do know is that some of the harsh Tekton critics out there have really missed the point. The vast majority of us have never said this speaker slays all others up to XXXX dollars!  But we have been enjoying great music reproduction by the DI/SE/Ulfs in our homes for some time.)
After speaking to Erik at Tekton, we decided my room would be better suited for the Electrons and even as a "Mid Tower" they're no slouch. I've got them hooked up to the McIntosh 402 amp for power and the Anthem MRX 520 is handling the rest with the amazing ARC. Old Aloia CDP, Mac Mini server with tube dac and a Piega Mk11 sub. 

The Electrons sound damn good for $3000. Damn good!