Oppo exploring additional production of UDP 205

For a few days now, I have been searching for a new OPPO UDP 205.  I wanted to purchase an OPPO UDP 205 for some time, but never got around to it. I revisited the OPPO site today and went to the OPPO UDP 205 page. There, I saw a new line that allows registration for a potential production run. I registered. Anybody else interested? Let's make it so that OPPO can't refuse to make one more production run. I'd love to see a huge Audiogon push. Let us know if you are in. 
gpgr4blu
I have the Oppo 105 for playing SACDs.
It is remarkably good.  Is the 205 that much better?
rvpiano,

I spoke with Oppo when the 205 were released about upgrading my 105. They advised me the 205 was a major video improvement over the 105. If I was upgrading for just for the audio, it would be a very minor noticeable difference. Not to mention losing the app menu. With that said, I still want to purchase a 205 if they release another batch this summer.
cisgo,

Thanks for for the feedback.  That’s very helpful. I don’t feel as bad.
But as you say, “that said,” I want to get one too this Summer.
The 205 is a major improvement for audio.  I have listened to every Oppo made and modified them all.  The 205, after 200 hours burn in is simply way, way better than any Oppo before and good enough to go in a high end system and be enjoyed.  Not so with the 105 or before.