ELAC - Adante... what’s the verdict?

Heard these at Axpona...  

However I’m amazed no one is talking about them, now that they’re out at dealers.  
contuzzi
Post removed 
Any view on Adante for dedicated film screening room? AS61 and AC61. Must be quite a bit of competition at $4500 for L/C/R. Is there a design and construction (and performance, of course) advantage from ELAC and Andrew Jones?
I bought a pair of Elac  AS61 about 3 weeks ago at first I thought they were a bit toppy but now after running them in with a new amp, wow and WOW ! the top is smooth and detail is all there. I run them with a Wyred 4 sound ST1000 and the sound is so smooth.
Previously I was running maggies and the mid on the Elac is much better. Before laying my money down I compared them to B&W and KEF they are better value and more detail. I use Anticables and Wyred 4 sound TOP XLR connections.
Previously I have sold B&W Mission KEF etc not a dealer now, and owned B&W Martin Logan and Maggies etc now not in retail and have played French horn and Piano. So got an ok pair of ears. Take a couple of critical discs and listen carefully you will be rewarded and when run in WOWWWWWWW.

I bought a pair of the AS61 and they are the best stand mounts I've ever owned. The closest to that were the Revel M106. They need a short while to break in because out of the box, they are tizzy and slightly hollow sounding. This all disappears as they become smoother and meatier.
They are so good in fact that I purchased the floor standers to replace my Wilson Sasha2s. Certainly a bit out of their league, but the Adante are amazing for 30,000. cheaper. In my room, a sub or two are needed for full effect. Perhaps in smaller rooms, this would not be the case.
After the last post , or the Adante are freekingly godly good , or the Wilson Sashas are the most creepingly overrated.