Please Rate These Cartridges in Best Overall Order of Sonic Importance. Recommended Arms?

Please Rate these cartridges in order of sonic importance and if could recommend the ideal arm/s for each. Thank you.

Audio Technica Tka7e

At Tka3e

Signet gold brown colour

Sonus

Sure Rxt4

SureM97

Excel mc100e

Nagaoka Mp50 Super

Sure V15 mk 3 two different bodies

Ortofon mc1

Audioquest

ADC gold

Denon Dl103

Ortofon Super Om30

Ortofon 2m Black

Ortofon Spu Gt Stereo

Ortofon gt newer mono black headshell
vinny55
@vinny55  Are you looking for some nice cartridge or what ?
If so, then it's the most exotic way to ask for advice
It's impossible to answer your question because the choic of cartridges in your list is very strange. 

Anyway, you can find a lot of good things about Signet cartridges here on audiogon. 

Younger version of Raul swear by Sonus Dimension 5, i wish i could find one. 

Nagaoka MP-50 is a prototype of the latest MP-500, also many good feedbacks here. You can find old Nagaoka under Jewelton brand sometimes. 

Some of my MC and HOMC cartridges manufactured by Exel (OEM) and they are very good, but don't know anything about the model you have mentioned. 

I remember ADC Astrion with sapphire cantilever, it's beautiful under my macro lens. But i'm skeptical about ADC perforance level. 

Denon Dl103 - no comments :) 

One of the Ortofon MM was highly regarded when the MM discussion was hot in Raul's thread many years ago. It was ortofon M20FL Super (with FineLine diamond). This particular model is very good and not expensive. FineLine stylus is great, i have one NOS 

Tried several SPU models on Thomas Schick tonearm designed for this cartridge. So ellegant by the look, but later when i found SPU Royal G mkII with its Replicant-100 stylus i was much more impressed! Still have it, the last arm for this cart was Lustre GST-801 with ring weight and heavy counterweight. Now i got my FR-64fx and i'm gonna try my SPU Royal G mkII on it soon. 

I can not comment on the rest of the carts, but there are several models of Audioquest i wish to know more about. As for the Shure look for Ultra-500 if you want the best one. 

vinny55
 OP
59 posts
04-15-2018 12:27pm
@jperry theres enough info there to rate to to bottom. You just skimmed the ones without number

Really?

Sonus (16 cartridges)
Audioquest (20 cartridges)
Signet gold brown colour (whatever that is?)
ADC gold (They never made a model with that name, but they made over 90 different cartridges)
Denon Dl103 (16 different models)

If you want specific advice at least ask a question with some specificity instead of just throwing spaghetti against a wall to see if some of it sticks.

I shure would like to help you, but your question is too diffuse.

Best of luck on your audio adventure.
IF the AQ is a 404 and the suspension still to spec, a lovely musical cartridge

Audioquest 404b

Audio Technica At155LC

Signet 7ea and 3Ea

Adc no model number on cartridge gold and black

Excel mc100e

Sonus S

Shure M3D

Shure V15 iii Lm with Supertracker stylus

Shure V15 iii VN35HE

Ortofon F10xe