McIntosh vs. Vincent

I’m in the market for an integrated hybrid amp. I’m trying to decide between the new McIntosh MA252 and the Vincent SV-237MK. Price difference aside, any thoughts on how these two amps compare to each other?
12hz
I've owned the Vincent-237 for almost a year. It's a great hybrid integrated amp like others here have stated. No direct comparison to the McIntosh gear but factor in the cost and it becomes an even better bargain.
Another vote for the SV-237MK. Purchased mine about two weeks ago, and I couldn't be happier with it. AND, they're on sale now @ $2400. Loved it out of the box, but since it's had about ten hours on it, it is only getting better. (I found myself checking to see if the loudness button was pushed because the bass was so strong.) To use Kalali's analogy; It's like my Yamaha FZ1, very smooth and sophisticated while riding at a moderate level, but can compete with the fastest sport bikes when I want it to! If you decide on the Vincent, you will not be dissapointed.
Thanks, buds, and everyone else who chimed in on this. Your input has ben really helpful and it sounds like there is an overwhelming amount of enthusiasm about the Vincent. You've helped me make my decision.
How is the DAC in the 237? The 237 is on my list, but Ive read that it uses a DAC from 2012. I prefer a one box solution, but could add cheap DAC if really necessary.