Vandersteen 3A Sigs vs Klipsch Forte III

I'd like to get input on a comparison of both of these speakers. I have not heard them. No dealers in my area. I realize it may be an apples to oranges match up to many but want to hear the pros and cons of both. Haters welcome!!  I'll be driving them with a Mac 6200 integrated. 75w into 8 ohms and 100w into 4 ohms. Room is 27x18x10h. I listen to all music. Some vinyl. Appreciate moderate base, clarity in vocals, imaging, and like the speakers to "disappear".  Thoughts?
heardthat
(((what is it with Sound Anchors?  I have not had the advantages of the dynamics of stands explained to me. "Is it real, or Memorex?")))

The Sound Anchors when properly snugged up and tilted as in instructions manual which I highly suggest you read will take the speaker to another level by keeping the speaker from moving,.
 improving total performance solidity and clarity.
 Best JohnnyR 
The Vandie’s are more musically correct, the Klipsch Forte III are the best musical speaker Klipsch made, not as good as the Vandie’s, but the Forte III can be powered almost by rubbing two sticks together.
George,

Have you or roxy even heard the Forte III, or are you going on memory about the earlier versions? Different animals to be sure......

Oz

Yes, while not completely fossilized, I remember the cassette advertisement- although with a Tandberg ( off topic but a Dragon killer ) I would never use Memorex.....

ya sound anchors will rock solid couple to floor and make micrometer ( near) tilt adjustment possible....
TDK was my favorite. 
I still have my splicing kit with the splice tape and all. Have TEAC reel to reel still, in a box though. 

ozzy62,

I'm just going on the memory of the older version which I actually really like, and I do realize that the new one is a bit of a different animal, but it is still a three way. I'm certainly not downing the new or old version.