One of the best HDMI cable?

Could any member enlighten me on some of the outstanding HDMI cables? Thanks.
hunlaohun
^Actually, this appears to be par-for-the-course. You know, GK states the impossible and/or incorrect, then someone - anyone - corrects you, and then GK fires back with name calling and so forth.

Do remember that *by your own admission*, you are the "king of fiction". Therefore, you are admitting nothing that you write has any truth what-so-ever. And, you've already requested "help" in another thread. I do feel bad for you that, apparently, to date you don't seem to be getting the help you so desperately need. 

And, to stay completely on thread topic, I could ask if you are you familiar with maps, geography and so forth. I ask because that is what's returned when searching for "direction" on this site. https://www.hdmi.org/index.aspx

Maybe maps are the directionality you're referring to? 🤔
👨‍🚀gdhal
^Actually, this appears to be par-for-the-course. You know, GK states the impossible and/or incorrect, then someone - anyone - corrects you, and then GK fires back with name calling and so forth.

>>>>>I never once called anyone a name. Twice, maybe. Besides I do the difficult everyday. The impossible just takes a little longer, cowpoke. 🤠

geoffkait, sorry, your time to respond expired... like a blown fuse ... 💣
Post removed