Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@corelli,

I made a deal with Eric early on to swap them. When I called him originally Iminquired about the DI SE and they were not ready so he offered to trade them in when they were available.

I will get some more pics on the page. It’s also really hard to see the paint in the basement light. It’s a very dark almost burgundy and I can’t even remember the name of the color.

Imam also waiting for some Sound City outriggers and IdoAcoustics GAIA I
I use the same outriggers and like them.  Hint--so as to not mar that beautiful finish, I place black felt as an interface.  But then I obsess.  And I don't even have the premium finish you do!
@nickwin    In spite of the large tweeter array, dispersion if better than you might think.  The fact that not all the tweeters are in phase mitigates this a bit so I do not find that these have restricted dispersion. Compared to my prior Magnepan speakers, they are of course superior. 

Now I'll be clear.  I'm a sound stage nut.  So there is a very clear sweet spot for me and I would never listen seriously outside of that. But I would say the same about the vast majority of speakers I've ever listened to.
@lancelock  Great that you have your SEs in system! Looking forward to the photos.

Reasons you chose to go with the outriggers plus the Gaias? Thanks.