Which 30K Speakers Would You Give Up For Tekton Double Impacts?

Since I keep reading and hearing that audiophiles have replaced their 30K speakers with the Tekton Double Impacts, I started this thread to see what speakers and why they were replaced.  I really want to know who did this and why.  Personally, I do not believe anyone would give up 30K speakers for 3K speakers, but what do I know anyways?
128x128stereo5
Two factors are at play here for sure. These speakers do take all of 400 - 500 hours to burn in and sound their best. Many don’t believe in the notion of burn-in and some that do think the improvement will only be slight. The fact is these speakers do require break-in and the end result is a more refined and natural sounding speaker. The difference is real and noticable. Sometimes we audiophiles need to be patient, yes including myself! 

Second, one cannot just plop these down and hook up your gear and expect sonic nirvana. Some may not agree with with me, but I do think the DI is a tad fussy with what is ahead of it. Great system synergy, using the gear and room one already has, is not automatic nor universal. Some will need to tune their systems/rooms to get the most out of this speaker.

Both of these factors do account count for some of the less than positive comments.

Lastly, well what sounds good to a person is very subjective. No speaker will please everyone.
There's no one speaker to rule them all? My SE's are still precious to me :)

olesno, the SE's take quite a while to fully break in so you're in for even better listening sessions in the future. Enjoy.

I agree with waltersalas and grannyring......synergy with the SE's ( and most other speakers ) is so important. While I've found the SE's to be the most real sounding speakers I've ever owned, I respect the opinions of those that have tried them and didn't like them. I pay no attention to those that denounce them without having heard them. 
The DIs and SEs do work with many different amps due to their high efficiency. So while the universe of amps that can be used is pretty wide, synergy and dialing in a complete system/room takes time.
My plan is to buy your $30k speakers when they have been rendered obsolete by Tekton. I figure a 95% markdown from the retail price is a fair bargain for obsolete junk. Before you throw away your obsolete speakers, please contact me. However, I will charge a $150 fee for disposal + $50 penalty for recycling. Thank you.

P.S. Unlike Tekton buyers, I will require grills when you sell me your obsolete speakers. No exceptions.