Which 30K Speakers Would You Give Up For Tekton Double Impacts?

Since I keep reading and hearing that audiophiles have replaced their 30K speakers with the Tekton Double Impacts, I started this thread to see what speakers and why they were replaced.  I really want to know who did this and why.  Personally, I do not believe anyone would give up 30K speakers for 3K speakers, but what do I know anyways?
128x128stereo5
aniwolfe,
These are over your asking budget but look quite interesting, and after talking to the manufacturer about them and getting more questions answered,I do think they would be a very good option for either me or you.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis8gj7c-bache-audio-triangle-001-bache-audio-tribeca-001-full-ran...

Best of luck to you,
Kenny.
@david_ten 
wondering if you can elaborate on the difference between the DI and DISE. Are there any types of music or anything you think the DIs do as well or better. Rock and metal are a descent portion of my listening. If that was compromised with a more “grown up” speaker that would be disappointing. 
Thanks
Replaced my AZ Crescendo MKIIs and REL R-528SE subwoofer with the Tekton DI SEs (with cables to the subwoofer, this is over $30K). The need eliminating the subwoofer was immediately apparent. The DI SEs keep sounding better with play time. They are a very revealing speaker with beautiful holographic imaging, a deep and wide soundstage, and extremely tight bass. Female vocals are to die for. Music is presented with a lifelike presentation (jazz is my preference). They get the transient details right. Tekton DI SEs are going to be a hard speaker to beat for the money.
After extended listening, I replaced a pair of Von Schweikert VR-7 HSE ($20,000 retail) with a pair of Impact Monitors. No regrets.
sbayne,
Just for clarification,was this decision based on pre or post Grannyring mods.

Enjoy,
Kenny.