Integrated amp for my Dynaudio Contour 30s!

Hello all...
have been extensively researching for the final upgrade for my Dynaudio Contour 30s. I tried to push these with my $1k Yamaha S801 Amp, which sounds it has completely missed the bass.
 I have a budget of $3~4K(used price).  I listen to everything from classical to techno.  I am weird like that :)
After reading endlessly, some of the finalists are from #1 choice down:

Anthem STR Integrated(I love the cosmetics, especially high tech display)
Hegel H190(I read numerous great reviews)
Simaudio Moon 600i(Probably out of my range, but reviews are outstanding!)
Simaudio 340i X(200wpc at 4ohm)
Krell Vanguard

Any inputs will be appreciated it!

skimrn
I finally went from separates to an integrated five years ago.  Speakers were and are Sonus Faber Cremona floorstanders.  Sources are LPs and LPs/CDs that I've ripped into FLAC and AIFF files.  I bought a used Hegel H200.  That model and the H300 do not have built in DACs which for me are just a way of obsoleting an integrated before its time.  I like the build and the sound.  Plenty of juice to drive the speakers, good tonal balance, excellent low level resolution and decent imaging.  If it's on the source, you will hear it.  Last month I bought a demo BAT VK3000SE.  It is above your budget but there is another used one listed on Audiogon.  Better than the H200?  The answer is yes in every respect.  Better value than the H200, slightly.  Worth looking at and it's made in Wilmington, DE so service is not an issue.
Thank You for the report on B.A.T. VK-3000SE - barolobrain
Happy Listening!
I have the Simaudio 340i powering my Dynaudio C1 Mk II's and to my ears there is superb synergy.  My direct point of comparison when shopping for an integrated was the Naim SuperNait 2 which I was able have side by side in my listening room for a week.  The Simaudio was the easy winner due to its much more natural soundstage presentation.  My listening is almost exclusively classical however and I suspect the Naim with its more forward "in your face" presentation may be preferred by those more into techno, pop and rock genres.
My personal preference of the ones you've listed is the Anthem STR Integrated. I own on of their integrated amps and it has been a delight to own. It simply does the job well, offering power on demand and the features that you need and want in an integrated amp. They are built rock solid and will last a lifetime.  

Here is a link for a brand new unit that can save you $300 off of the usual price and includes free shipping:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Anthem-STR-2-Channel-FlagShip-Receiver-Phonostage-Free-Shipping-Canada-USA/...