Notable very small loudspeaker companies (other than Tekton!)

Let's give a shout-out to those very small speaker companies that make excellent products.  I'm thinking of true one-man operations (owner-designer-maker) as well as very small ones (owner-designer + a very few employees).

My nominees: Ryan, Prana, Philharmonic, Fritz, Watkins, Vaughn, Chapman, even Daedalus, Salk, Selah.

Who else belongs in this list?

How do they manage to compete with the "big boys", in quality if not in quantity?

128x128twoleftears
Just a quick thank you to all who contributed and just made my quest for new speakers about a billion times harder....
Don't forget Silverline Audio....also outstanding value in his products as well as the others already mentioned.

@david_ten See title of this thread.

And a +1 for Silverline, that I'm very curious about but have never been able to hear (but have received recommendations from people whose ears I trust).

Tyler Acoustics, for sure. I've had Linbrooks for ten years. They are very precise, good soundstage, slightly warm (but I like it), they fill a room, and they're not highly directional. Bass below 30Hz, Highs beyond audible (for me). Excellent prices--the drivers are all Seas, believe it or not.  If you like Joseph Audio speakers (which at $7,000+ I consider more than they're worth), you need to listen to Tyler's.
I also admire Volti Audio products very much, although that's a very different kind of speakers. But they have gotten expensive, and Greg won't sell his multiple product items separately, only by a full set.
Both of these are built by hand by the proprietor.