Decware and SET Low Power Tube Amps with Hi Efficency Speakers

Good morning folks,
In my never ending search for a new concept in music involving and primarily focused on "tube" sound I came across Decware.
So does anyone have either experience or an opinion on the products and especially the sound. Speakers I am considering among others but most likely to be Tekton Designs, Lores or possibly Pendragons.
Without digressing into a myriad of other conversations what does the forum think?

128x128eag618
I was interested in Decware for a while and talked extensively with Steve Deckert about my speakers (AZ Adagios) and listening preferences. I went so far as to drive up to Peoria where Mr. Deckert set up an audition with several of his amplifiers, mated with speakers he felt best replicated my Adagios.

Long and short is I ended up going with a Hegel 160 integrated for the stronger wattage, but I do run Decware cables.

Give him a call at Decware. He won't try to oversell you anything.
I’m running a pair of Zu Dirty Weekend Mk. II ‘s with the Clarity Cap upgrade and I alternate between my Dennis Had Inspire PSE Fire Bottle amp with built in Blue Alps volume attenuator, and a David Belles Aria integrated amp. 

The Inspire is rated anywhere from 16 WPC to 23 WPC depending on which output tubes I use and the Belles Aria is rated at 70 WPC.

I think I agree with earlier noted observations that the Zu’s definitely perform well with good solid state as well as good low power tubes. Right now I can’t really say which I prefer as they both sound great but different.

I drive my Tekton Lores with a Decware Zen. The combination is pure magic as far as I'm concerned. Imaging is amazing.

Let me know if you have any specific questions.
I am using Decware HDT speakers and the Torii mk3. The amp replaces Wright Sound Mono8's. I would never consider anything less than 8 watts with my speakers that are 95db efficient unless you listen at moderate levels and aren't looking for dynamics, realistic levels. There is a lot I miss with this 300b but it's all a trade off. Steve's low power SET would need something in the 97db range minimum to my taste and I listen fairly near field and love my jazz.