Wilson Speakers & Reviewers

Gents;

I've been reading a lot of reviewer system lists over the years.

Why do a lot of them end up with a Wilson Speaker

They do not appear to be the most resolving.........
Or is it Peer pressure ? Or magic ?

opinions?

jeff

frozentundra
Handyman: I buy directly from Wilson. I have tried to source them directly from Caddock, but they are proprietary to Wilson.
Handyman - your set up is similar to mine

http://www.rhodo.citymax.com/i/non-rhodo/wilsons.jpg

I have also kept them on the casters for fine tuning.

Set up is greatly helped by having a helper with a laser that measures distance and the Wilson tables.
Crazyeddy:  I get my from Caddock. They will sell u the same resistors, in value, but u have to solder longer leads on. The first replacement set I bought from Wilson were around $60. The last set I priced, thru my dealer were around $160+. You are buying from Wilson direct?  What's the price for two sets of 4?  
Handyman: I pay $20.00 US per resistor, so it ends up being $160.00 plus shipping (about $20.00) Now, as I live in Canada and our dollar is worth less than the paper it's printed on, I get killed on the exchange, and cross-border fees. I think it ends up being around $300.00 Canadian, when it's all said and done. What do you pay from Caddock? I looked on the Caddok web site, but could not find a suitable resistor, and the part number on the supplied resistors from Wilson come to a dead end on the Caddok site. How are you finding the proper 5.8's from Caddok?
Crazyeddy  I spoke with a rep and explained what I was doing. He too said he couldn't sell me the same resistor package as provided to Wilson, but was able to sell me individual resistors, with short leads. They came in a hard plastic holder all lined up together. I ordered 16, to be sure I had plenty on hand.  I'm not at home now, but can provide u with the part number if u want it. Sorry it took me so long. I missed your last question.