What is an excellent power cable?

Looking for a high quality power cable. Anyone recommend anything? Also, is a quality power distributor important as well? 
xenon
Wow, Cullen Cable has upped their game. Those are some great prices and they look like they use similar plugs to what others offer at a fraction of the price. I use two of his power strips and two of his power cords on some of my gear, except for the two TWL PCs that I use on my integrated and SACD player. If the Crossover Series II were available back when I got the TWLs, I might have gone for the Cullen PCs.

All the best,
Nonoise
I have tried literally hundreds and hundreds of different cables.  I have to agree with the above comments about the Pangea AC cables.  These are the only ones that I liked better before they broke in.  After break-in, slow, dark, thick, colored, muddy.

Some of us use the Signal Cable Magic Power Cable.  Very inexpensive and a wonderful full, open, quick sound.  Very balanced all around.  Save your money and buy these and LOTS of music.  That's what it's all about anyway...

http://signalcable.com/power_cables.html
Triode Wire Labs
are the most musical
and most affordable
using them on my Pass 60.8’s opened them up
and lowered the noise floor.