Lyra Delos A truth teller or what?

My experience with the Lyra Delos has been good and to put it the best way too revealing?  So far my original vinyl sounds incredible, especially stuff from the Golden age of stereo.  Amazing to say the least.  However, newly remastered stuff sounds extremely overdone and in some cases unlistenable and I am talking about a lot of Classic reissues.  Is this just the way it will be or will this cartridge still relax a little as I only have roughly 50 hours or so on it?
tzh21y
personally, loading any Lyra down to 65ohms is killing it.  It ius supposed to be loaded much higher.
I will try that.  when I load higher I do not have as much control with the volume.  I like a gradual increase, not just 1 click.  thats one of the reasons I have used lower output moving coils in the past 
"Once you get to know your digital rig I think it’s the quickest, most dependable means of assessing the overall tonality of your analog rig. "

Terrific advice Thom!

"Personally, loading any Lyra down to 65ohms is killing it. It ius supposed to be loaded much higher."

Agree totally downunder.

However, it’s not just the cartridge that determines loading, but the phonostage too! Didn’t like my Lyra Etna loaded any less (numerically) than about 300 ohms or so on my modded Pass Xono. Started to become too thin sounding. On my ARC REF10 phono preamp, 1K is almost perfect. 47K (no loading) is still very listenable.

you were right.  I am at 300 ohms.  much better.  had it at 475, too bright.  might try 320.