Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
@slaw 
Just got done an hour or so ago listening to Pinback's "Information Retrieved".  Pokey77 turned me on to them some time ago.  Saw elsewhere you had posted listening to Paul Buttefield Blues Band.  That one, his (their) East/West along with Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw are albums I never get tired of.  Not enough talk about Paul Butterfield, IMO.
Listened today to Dead can Dance- Spirit Chaser and Sir Charles Mackerras - Mozart Symphonies 38 and 39 ; Scottish chambers orchestra. 

To EVERONE, thankyou for revealing so many artists and their music. I have enough for the rest of my life I think, but keep going. There are more nuggets of gold still to be found.

Cheers

Adrian