JBL everest?

At us in Russia are very popular speakers JBL Everest 66000 and 67000. (at whom the budget allows, certainly). In North America, judging by the forums, they are not so popular. Why? Who heard the JBL Everest with a boulder amplifier of 2060 or 2050? Your impressions? Введите текст ...
128x128v6517413
2-3 years ago I began the search for my own "best ever" speaker.  I listened to a god selection, including Wilson (various models), b&w, etc.  I flew to Colorado to listen back to back m2, revel salon 2, jbl k2, Everest 6700 and 6600 at one of the few dealers that stocks the range (I live on the east coast). Bottom line....I thought the Everest 6700 were the greatest sound I had ever heard - and bought a set (maple finish, black grills).  

In retrospect, after listening for a considerable period of time, and dialing them in at my home..... I still think they are my " best ever " speaker.  I thought the revel salons were good...but as my non-audiophile girlfriend said (she flew to Denver with me), the revels are great.....but the sound seems to just "fall out" of the Everest instead of being forced out.  Hands down she picked the Everest. 

Would buy them all over again 
something little discussion! when they discuss the amplifier for 1K and some wire for 300 dollars, hundreds of participants! Where are you, owners of JBL Everest, boulders  amp and monoblocks Mark  Levinson! We ask you on the stage!ведите текст ...
Evidently the high rollers who purchase the big bucks stuff don't feel the neurotic compulsion to publicly discuss their purchases!