I like Steve Guttenberg.

I’ve known this guy’s name for years, but I only just started watching his You Tube stuff and I find it really entertaining. He’s a real quirky, NY, Woody Allen type who attempts to offer some sane, balanced advice, but aside from that, I just find the presentation fun to watch. He also broaches some common audio BS like "it’s all about the music" and stuff like that. Just take a look and have a good time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15r3hje-BsI
chayro
@bondmanp "I am also a fan. I've run into him numerous times at audio shows. He is friendly, humble and just a really nice guy."

Saw him bopping around the NYC show last year, had that same impression.  Lots of folks stopped him to chat a bit, and he was more than approachable and gracious despite having some actual "work" to do there.

I think we judge everyone and everything with the most critical eye these days.  In my book he belongs in that field as much as anyone else, and does a good job.  Just like us here in this forum, everyone brings a different perspective, experience, and strengths, and that makes it more interesting.

Given the amount of baldness at an audio show, you wonder how they can criticize anyone with some 

For the longest time, I thought he was the actor.  But this one is more than a foot shorter...
These videos seem like an honest attempt to express his opinion. He slanders no one. Don't like, don't watch, simple. BTW does it seem to you the hair part of this thread is just ludicrous? 
Wait... is this thread about hair length and the cultural norms of various ethnicities? Never mind.. I see now.  I think Steve Gutenberg’s videos can be informative at times, and other times annoying.  As someone said, a very Woody Allen type guy.  Sometimes Woody Allen is very annoying too. That being said I think it’s cool that he puts in the work and gives his honest opinion and raises good questions.
You guys are so stuffy and stiff.  I was trying to put a little humor into the subject, especially since when I watched his video's, I thought he seemed to be from a different time  Lighten up guys, this is supposed to be fun.  
“As someone said, a very Woody Allen type guy. Sometimes Woody Allen is very annoying too.”

>>>>>Actually, Woody Allen is always annoying.