Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Another update on the SEs and system related components and performance changes.

I recently swapped in the newly released Synergistic Research Atmosphere X Level 3 (Euphoria) speaker cables. They are fully broken in at this point.

For those of you that are considering tubed integrated amplifiers, the SEs when driven by the Lyric Audio Ti140 MkII and the SR SCs are a superb pairing. The Lyric is Push-Pull and is setup with stock KT150s (at this time).

@sbayne  has a post in his system page that reinforces THIS (and other points)....and though it doesn't need repeating, I find it continues to surprise me ever so often...synergy and matching is critical for overall system results.
My DI SE are breaking in nicely and sounding incredible. I just put the SoundCity Outriggers and Isoacoustics GAIA I footers on finally. I’m running a Modwright Oppo 205 direct to LTA UltraLinear. I will insert the MZ2 as a preamp to see what difference it makes but I’m throughly enjoying this sound right now with crushing dynamics and more bass than I’ve ever heard in this room.
Lance, I'll be curious to see how this system compares with your other system once it is all settled in.
@corelli,  me too.

so far I can say with these speakers the LTA UltraLinear sounds better than the ZOTL40 and the ZOTL40 sounds pretty darn good. The ULs 20 watts are all that is needed.
@lancelock   Terrific news! Would love to hear more about how your isolation setup specifically added to overall performance (unless the "crushing dynamics and more bass" is the finding).

Will you also be getting the new Microzotl Preamplifier in for a comparison to the MZ2? I imagine the new Pre paired with the UltraLinear will again bump up overall sound quality and performance.