Can a power cord increase the resolution of an Class D (SMPS) amp by more than 5% ?

5% in relation to a stock power cord.

I can’t really trust dealer comments. I am more interested in reports from audiophiles. 
Whats your story? Did you manage to increase speed and resolution of your amp ? (without losses in the bass area)
128x128zuio
Oh, brother, one of the A Boys checks in with his usual failure to grasp the whole directionality thing. Doesn’t any one of the electronics EE pretend gurus even understand what directionality is?

Once again, we have an amp manufacturer who never got the memo regarding advanced fuses, fuse directionality or wire directionality, including HDMI, Digital Cable and power cords. I have one word: hyper circuit focused!

Man that’s some thick sarcasm if I’m interpreting it correctly, but if indeed you are being sarcastic, Bravo to you! Anyone claiming directionality in a conductor made of 99% pure copper or silver is selling snake oil. Absolute nonsense. 

And to answer your (poorly worded) quiz - MOST signals on audio cables are AC - hence destroying the stupid "directionality" argument. LOL. 

ostensible_constituency

geoffkait: “Oh, brother, one of the A Boys checks in with his usual failure to grasp the whole directionality thing. Doesn’t any one of the electronics EE pretend gurus even understand what directionality is?

Once again, we have an amp manufacturer who never got the memo regarding advanced fuses, fuse directionality or wire directionality, including HDMI, Digital Cable and power cords. I have one word: hyper circuit focused!”

Man that’s some thick sarcasm if I’m interpreting it correctly, but if indeed you are being sarcastic, Bravo to you! Anyone claiming directionality in a conductor made of 99% pure copper or silver is selling snake oil. Absolute nonsense.

And to answer your (poorly worded) quiz - MOST signals on audio cables are AC - hence destroying the stupid "directionality" argument. LOL.

>>>>>I realize you’re new here so I’ll cut you some slack. My sarcasm was meant for anyone who doesn’t believe wire is directional. You’d have to be living in a cave not to realize it by now. Hence my sarcasm. 
Directionality in a power cord,that's fake news folks.

Agree and furthermore anyone who claims otherwise is probably an AudioQuest employee using a sockpuppet alias. 

Sorry, kids - wire of a certain type and purity isn't any more or less directional in any measurable way as it pertains to how it's extruded - much less how it "sounds". 
geoffkait states:

You’re right about one thing, the AC current does travel in both directions. But only one of those directions is audible. See if you can guess which one. A prize for the right answer.

So what about one of our favorite amp specs, damping factor which is because Speaker diaphragms have mass, and their surroundings have stiffness. Together, these form a resonant system, and the mechanical cone resonance may be excited by electrical signals (e.g., pulses) at audio frequencies. But a driver with a voice coil is also a current generator, since it has a coil attached to the cone and suspension, and that coil is immersed in a magnetic field. For every motion the coil makes, it will generate a current that will be seen by any electrically attached equipment, such as an amplifier.

The amp has to absorb current generated by the the speakers to be able to control them.  The direction arrows on your wires seem to point wrong 50% the time for this fundamental part the the circuit that the speakers are a part of.