Stand mount loudspeakers

Okay with all the new stand mount loudspeakers out there which ones specifically should I audition for a smaller room? Please give details. Thanks!!!! I'll be looking at a whole new system so I'll be matching the rest of the system to the speakers I choose.
seadogs1
I currently have a pair of Focal Sopra 1s and am very happy with them... great sound stage and imaging. Highs can sound a little tipped up depending on accompanying electronics so match carefully. I’m running mine with Hegel separates
Well since the OP never provided any clarification, here's a good source for tested used speakers. They may be a bit overpriced on some of them, but there is a guarantee. 

http://tmraudio.com/speakers/bookshelf-monitors/

TMRaudio does seem to be priced a bit higher than the going used rate for a lot of gear, but they take excellent photos, seem to meticulously detail any faults with a product and give honest descriptions, and have very reasonable shipping rates.  

I haven’t purchased anything from them yet, but I’ve been very tempted.  They do have some honestly good deals on occasion for relatively unknown gear, but even on the stuff where they’re above market when you factor in the guarantee and the shipping rates they seem pretty reasonable for the level of service they seem to provide.  
I’ve purchased gear from TMRaudio about six different times and all transactions were good and with above average packing and reasonable shipping cost.
If you call them about a Item they usually will accept a lwr reasonable offer.

Kenny.
If you want accurate.....KEF LS 5o, or a little more sensitive....Wilson Duette, depending on budget. Any Elac will also do if you are trying to stay on a reasonable budget(under 1K) a pair. At 2k, the Legacy Studio also comes into play as well. All excellent choices IMHO. Fritz also makes very good unique monitors worth the investment as well.