What is an excellent power cable?

Looking for a high quality power cable. Anyone recommend anything? Also, is a quality power distributor important as well? 
xenon
pbnaudio
Spend $ 500 on acoustical room treatment instead - it will be money much wiser spent.
Actually, you can't know that, unless you're already familiar with his room and the treatments he's already undertaken.

An excellent power cable is any that is capable of conducting sufficient electricity to your component. 
That's one thing you find out.   Ask a question.   Come away knowing less
Then you started Out knowing.    There all good or bad.  It depends on how thay play togather with the system you have 
Consider new outlets too. I have the standard 15 amp circuits in my living room . I upgraded the 2  outlets to Hubbell . When I replaced some outlets in other areas of the house , I noticed that the connectors were a cheaply made push in spring ( no tension screw). List price on 2 Hubbell outlets is about $90. They have beefy screw connectors and grip my power cords extremely well . And like everything Audio , take time to settle in . Alao be advised that mine are 20 amp outlets on a 15 rated wire and breaker . So I only use 15 amp cords . Many people here have gone to dedicated 20 amp circuits , but that’s above my level at this time . So it’s my room and my gear , so it’s a hazard free situation . If I move I’ll put some 15’s in and take them with me . But to think that my entire system was powered through 2 outlets that cost about $0.75 ea and I’m pushing $10k in gear was an easy choice . So look at the reviews and pick a price point and change your outlets. My experience is that this will compliment what you are striving too achieve. I would also like to comment on the well founded recommendations and the politeness demonstrated  in this thread . Happy Listening , Mike B. 
  More ramblings . +1 to Mofimadness on the Signal Cable Magic Power Cable. I’m running one on my Schiit Yiggy and I agree with him . On power conditioning Vs distribution , I chose the Richard Gray 600. It has six outlets and a quality cord . It uses a “ PARALELL CHOKE “ method . So being in parallel and having large capatance, it does not restrict current flow . You can turn it off and your equipment is still powered ( my Yiggy stays powered 24/7 ). I turn off my pre and power amp as I’m running NOS tubes . I’m running 96db speakers and it’s more then subtle when I introduce changes . I like the Gray very much and yes I did try “ Straight into the Hubble outlets “.