Ready to move onto next stage of streaming

So for over a year I have been streaming Tidal via my Bluesound Vault 2.
Now I bought this mainly to rip all my cds to but after "discovering" Tidal I find that I rarely even playback from the Vault hard drive, I usually just find it on Tidal even if I know I have it in ripped format.

It boils down to 2 main source areas for me now,vinyl and streaming. Very happy with my analog as I do not even try to compare the two just let them happily coexist knowing they are different.

But here’s where I am at. I am sure there is probably a better setup for streaming Tidal with better sq than the Vault now.
However it still has to be as user friendly as the Vault to operate for the other denizens of chateaux Uberwaltz!
No computer science geniuses here!
Needs to be as simple as the Bluos app is right now for all to use.
Any suggestions that again does NOT revolve around any mac or pc setup.
Thank you
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xuberwaltz
Be careful what you wish for.  You could try adding an external dac and see how that sounds.  However, I find the Vault reproduces piano very well which to me is an indication of digital quality.  You may need to spend a lot for a minor improvement.
You could also investigate the higher end NAD streamers which will also retain the BluOS system.  
Be careful what you wish for.  You could try adding an external dac and see how that sounds.  However, I find the Vault reproduces piano very well which to me is an indication of digital quality.  You may need to spend a lot for a minor improvement.
You could also investigate the higher end NAD streamers which will also retain the BluOS system.  
It could well be that there is not much better available at a reasonable price point over what I already have and with my self imposed limitations.
And if not so be it and I will carry in enjoying music via the Vault.
You could consider Aurender A10, but how much improvement you would yield by spending 4x is contingent upon your system and your ears. 

A10 is pretty amazing for all it does at $5K price point.
I think you could be right Latik.
It does seem a lot of extra for possibly a small incremental increase in sq, although not that uncommon as you rise up the hifi chain.
Also looked over the NAD M50.2 which looks like it would basically do only the same as my present vault does right now.
I already stream from the Vault via digital coax and use the Lyngdorf2170 DAC which eliminates the lesser DAC in the Vault.
Ho hum, maybe I get to keep my money.... Lol