Stand mount loudspeakers

Okay with all the new stand mount loudspeakers out there which ones specifically should I audition for a smaller room? Please give details. Thanks!!!! I'll be looking at a whole new system so I'll be matching the rest of the system to the speakers I choose.
seadogs1
Dynaudio Special 40’s or Reference 3a Dulcet BE's & REALLY REALLY good EL-34 or Triode Strapped KT120 amp...
JA Pulsar seems pretty expensive for what you get, I mean it’s basically off the shelf mid-tier SEAS drivers with some custom crossovers. I'm not saying they don't sound good, it just seems to be a steep asking price.
@exfoliate ... the Pulsars use custom-modified SEAS drivers, an exclusive Modaferri xover (which sounds awesome), and the build quality is top notch. They sound amazing and that’s why, after auditioning a lot of speakers, I chose the Pulsars. Expensive? That’s all relative. But, you never hear them described as sounding "good for the money" which, to me, means "for a cheap speaker, they sound OK." The Pulsars are a prime example of getting what you pay for, IMHO. Don’t mean to hijack the thread, but wanted to clarify the issue.
@exfoliate maybe you can break down your math on how you came to this conclusion, including the fact that the Pulsars are sold through reputable dealers and that requisite markup.  Because there are a whole crapload of audiophiles who have bought Pulsars retail and are absolutely thrilled with them.  Are they idiots?  They must be by your logic.  Oh, Mr. Yun must also be off his rocker charging $7500 for his SR17 Supremes (with their Dynaudio drivers) then too, right?  And Marten is off-the-charts crazy for thinking they can rape people for their Accuton-driven Duke monitors to the tune of almost $12k!!!  What a total ripoff THAT must be!!!

These guys start with a blank sheet and design the best speakers they know how to build given their particular expertise, and people actually BUY them and are HAPPY.  I'm tired of schmucks like you coming in here with absolutely no knowledge of what it takes to produce a successful speaker that makes audiophiles genuinely happy, and blindly criticize them for charging what they do.  That's what the free market does my friend.  You could give me all the best ingredients in the world, and it doesn't make me a chef.  These guys are audio chefs, and you sir, are nothing but a cheap, uninformed critic of good peoples' hard work.  You go take some good electonic parts and put them together into something people will happily buy in quantity, then you can talk.  Until then, keep your lowbrow, ignorant cheapshots to yourself.  It belittles good manufacturers and makes you sound like an idiot.  Unless you have the math and design to back up your claim.  Let's hear it.  I'm all ears.