Corelli - really????

Hi,
I read the 6 moons review on this but I still have a hard time believing this can improve a system.  Anyone have any experience with these?
https://www.akikoaudio.com/en/products/488-akiko-audio-power-conditioner-corelli-english
anderock
Ozzy - that's a tough question. Trying it on each of your dedicated lines and leaving it where it sounds best is the logical answer. Especially most people , if they are like me, if they have a dedicated line it feeds the entire system. The same is true if its plugged into a power conditioner that feeds the entire system. So, its very hard to say what component its improving the most. @worldwidewholesales or Jaguar Audio Design may be able to give you some better insight. 
t_ramey,

That's a good question, because that is what I intend to do.

sbayne,

I did send a message to the ones you mentioned, but it's the weekend so hopefully I will hear back early next week. The obvious answer would be to buy one for each line, but....

ozzy
Hi,

In response to your question Ozzy, the Corelli works best off a good passive strip with everything plugged into that passive strip and the Corelli plugged into the first outlet of the passive strip. But when this is not possible then use the Corelli with your front end and it will still affect all your dedicated lines. We have literally sold 100's of the Corelli and I have only seen 2 on the used market in the last year. The technology is very different but the most effective conditioning result we have heard and we have tested over 60 different conditioners. All the conditioning systems we tested from $24000 down had positive effects and negative effects but the Corelli only did positive things. I run one personally in my reference system and if you email me I will send you pics of my reference system.

email; info@worldwidewholesales.com

It is one of those things you put in your system and cannot take out and yes I know that sounds like sales.

Cheers,

@worldwidewholesales - Don't mean to intrude with your conversation with Ozzy but your answer intrigues me. So use the Corelli on the line that the front end is on and it will affect all his other dedicated lines? I haven't seen this advice before. How did you determine to treat the front end line versus using it on a line that his preamp or amp are on, for instance? Also, its been recommended to try moving the Corelli as far away from components as possible. What's your findings in that regard? Thanks.