Corelli - really????

Hi,
I read the 6 moons review on this but I still have a hard time believing this can improve a system.  Anyone have any experience with these?
https://www.akikoaudio.com/en/products/488-akiko-audio-power-conditioner-corelli-english
anderock
@worldwidewholesales - Don't mean to intrude with your conversation with Ozzy but your answer intrigues me. So use the Corelli on the line that the front end is on and it will affect all his other dedicated lines? I haven't seen this advice before. How did you determine to treat the front end line versus using it on a line that his preamp or amp are on, for instance? Also, its been recommended to try moving the Corelli as far away from components as possible. What's your findings in that regard? Thanks.

Hi sbayne,

If you contact me at this email address, I would be happy to send you pics of my system; info@worldwidewholesales.com

I tried my Corelli in several different locations and I very much prefer my Corelli on my rack with my other equipment. We also experimented with many different power cords and we found the power cord had a huge effect on the Corelli. This has been very consistent with many of my friends that own a Corelli. I can't speak for all my clients and stores as I do not actually know what end users are doing with their Corelli. It would be interesting to get other people's opinions on placement and power cord preference with their Corelli.

In regard to the front end. If you don't have your front end right than it does not matter what you do further down the chain so I always start at the front end. We have found just plugging the Corelli in and having it in the same room as your system, helps bring a system to life and once you unplug it and take the Corelli to another room, the system loses some energy. Not sure exactly how it works but I will never take my Corelli out of my system.

Cheers,

Thanks @worldwidewholesales . You seemed so definitive in your response regarding using it on the front end line that I had to ask. As to physical placement of my Corelli in my system it doesn't seem to matter if I have it by other equipment or not.  The effect doesn't change as long as I have it on the same line as the rest of my components. That's why I was surprised you told Ozzy it will affect all his dedicated lines.
It appears that the Corelli is nothing more than 3 tubes filled with crystals.
Sort of like the SR equipment but without the outlets. I don’t see how just having it in the room could affect anything. That approach reminds me of the Acoustic Revive R888.

I do intend to get one though because I am curious and such a sucker for new tweaks.

ozzy