What component to hang on to?

Hello all,

So - the search for a new truck and house infrastructure needs make me consider selling off my main listening system. Having said that, I remain a consummate audiophile who knows I’ll eventually rebuild my system. However, I;’m thinking I should hold onto ONE element in the chain to serve as a building block for my future system. Any advice on what component to hold on to would be appreciated. Or sell all of them?

Components:

Acoustic Zen Adagio speakers (sold)

Hegel 160 integrated

Oppo 105 BDP

VPI HW-19 MK4 turntable with SAMA with Benz Micro Ace SH cartridge and Sumiko FT-3 tonearm

Jolida JD9 Mk 2 phono with Mullard tubes

AZ Tsunami IC’s

Decware Styx cables
128x128simao
@simao thank you very much for the kind words.

It seems you might find yourself in a much better position than you realized?  It's a great thing the VPI makes you happy.  Given the cabling, Oppo, VPI, and Hegel, I think you may want to just pause a bit, and give things a listen with another pair of loudspeakers.  Again, I know some disagree, but the AZ loudspeakers may have thrown everything out of whack, and simply moving to something (as in the vast majority of loudspeakers) that sounds better, you find yourself at the finish line
In today's market you are not going to realize that much from the sale of your components.  If you have already sold the loudspeakers, then replace them with a cheap, say $200, pair.  That said, if money is a real concern, then sell everything.  You got to do what you got to do.
I have a pair of ASW 110's waiting to replace the AZ's. 

Abd im not stressed too much about making a killing off the other components.  Having said that, I'm also not going to let them go to tire kickers, either. I know summer is the off-season for high-end audio sales and at the market might be a buyers market now. So we'll see. 

Components, and components go. And I will rebuild the system eventually.