Corelli - really????

Hi,
I read the 6 moons review on this but I still have a hard time believing this can improve a system.  Anyone have any experience with these?
https://www.akikoaudio.com/en/products/488-akiko-audio-power-conditioner-corelli-english
anderock
Agreed. I don't think just having it in the room makes a difference especially with the crystals being inside that steel case. It needs to be plugged into the line where equipment is plugged in to. Also, like you indicate, Its not like an Acoustic Revive R888. The R888 generates a Schumann Resonance which is a different controversial audio topic. I've used crystals and Schumann generators in my system for years.
Just for my reference
Where would I insert one into my system.
I have a CPT Equicore1800 which feeds everything. This is fed by a high quality pc from a dedicated line wall receptacle.
@uberwaltz - I would plug the Corelli into the same wall outlet you use for the CPT Equicore 1800.
@uberwaltz - If you haven't tried the Akiiko Audio products and don't want to spring for the Corelli right away I would recommend you try a Triple AC Enhancer. Just plug it into the wall outlet with your CPT.  Its gotten great reviews and certainly worked in my system.