Can a power cord increase the resolution of an Class D (SMPS) amp by more than 5% ?

5% in relation to a stock power cord.

I can’t really trust dealer comments. I am more interested in reports from audiophiles. 
Whats your story? Did you manage to increase speed and resolution of your amp ? (without losses in the bass area)
128x128zuio
ampzillaOne

You mention "dedicated copper ground rods", are you suggesting these be installed in a separate location?  If so, that would violate code and create a nasty ground loop potential.  Other than that I very much agree with your suggestions.  For my setup I have a dedicated 20amp circuit for my audio system.

No, I have (2) 10' copper ground rods bonded together and then connected to the breaker panel ground as close as physically possible.
...in the form of an electromagnetic wave comprised of photons...
Can you explain how photons travel through wire?  Then can you explain how passively monitoring the classic double slit experiment changes the results?  
@Buckhorn_Cortez, if you are referring to one of my earlier posts, I did not say that photons travel **through** wire. In fact I said that they don’t, aside from those corresponding to the small amount of energy that may be absorbed by the resistance of the wire and converted to heat. My basic points were as follows:

(a)In the case of electrical signals or power being conducted via wires, energy is conveyed via an electromagnetic wave. That is why the energy can propagate at near light speed, even though individual electrons move at vastly slower speeds.

(b)In the case of electrical signals or power being conducted via wires, the electromagnetic wave propagates **outside** of the conductors, aside from the slight exception I mentioned above. That is why propagation velocity is affected by the dielectric constant of the insulation surrounding the conductors. Also, if the energy of an electrical signal or power was not conveyed via an electromagnetic wave propagating outside of the conductors, transformers wouldn’t work.

(c)All electromagnetic waves, not just light waves, are comprised of photons.

Also, as indicated in one of the references I provided, photons exhibit properties of both waves and particles. I’m not familiar with the double slit experiment you mentioned, but I suspect it involves their wave properties.

Regards,

-- Al