If cost was no factor, what system would you build as your main audio system?

I realize there are some, who frequent this forum, who already fall into that category, but for many of the rest of us, even though we are quite happy with the systems we’ve built, maybe our dream system, if financially possible, would be something other, or more, than what we now have. What components do you now have and (if finances and circumstances, within reason, was no factor) what components would you add or change, to build your dream system?
We all have individual tastes and likes in music and different ideas of what audio components would most satisfy those likes - so, without being critical of someone else, lets throw out some ideas....Jim
jhills
I'll tell you one thing - it would be simple, SS and something that could be left on all the time so I could just play music when I felt like without the warm-up rituals and all the other bs we go through sometimes.  Maybe an Accuphase integrated with one of their high-end SACD/CD spinners.  Speakers? A lot of good ones out there.  Maybe the Trenner & Friedl RA Box speaker.  Simple, elegant, non-analytical stuff.  But still quite expensive.  I've lost my taste for complexity, but not for good things.  
If I had the right room, (custom built), and the money,  the mbl Master Reference System would my mine.

Never heard anything better.
@philjolet
@mofimadness
Not familiar with the MBL equipment, so had to google just for a look - WOW - very nice stuff! Definitely beyond my reach right now, but could certainly be on my wish list...Jim