How many pair of speakers do you own?

Since I am a self proclaimed speaker nut, I was trying to justify to my wife that having 5 pair of speakers is normal for an audiophilic addict. Curious also about what type, Dynamic, Planar, Single Driver etc; If you are member of this sight, you probably have a mania towards some component or other. Mine is Loudspeakers, which I learned early are 70% of your system. To me they may be >> 80%

Thanks>>>>
bbchem
Well, I sold a pair of Apogee Centaur Minors not long ago...Still have and use:

Apogee Duetta Signature...floorstander
VMPS Supertower...floorstander
Aura...floorstanders
VMPS 626's....bookshelf
Aura LSW-628's...bookshelf

A few other pairs...Garage, pool, computer...ect

Dave
WOW, I CAN'T BELIEVE THE GREAT RESPONSES AND AMAZING # OF SPEAKERS YOU GUYS HAVE, I AM CURRENTLY LOVING SINGLE DRIVER SPEAKERS AND AM IN THE PROCESS OF PURCHASING A FLOOR STANDER. I WENT FROM SOLELY DYNAMICS TO ONLY PLANAR/ELECTROSTATICS BACK TO DYNAMIC AND NOW SINGLE DRIVER CROSSOVERLESS SPEAKERS. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ALL THE SPEAKERS ABOVE, BUT I JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT AUDIO SHOW IN NEW YORK IS BEST FOR ME. I AM LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE GOING TO THESE SHOWS. I AM HAPPY THAT I AM NOT ALONE IN MY SPEAKERMANIA>> THANKS TO ALL AGAIN!!!!
WOW, I CAN'T BELIEVE THE GREAT RESPONSES AND AMAZING # OF SPEAKERS YOU GUYS HAVE,. . .
well the thing that we aren't talking about which makes this even more decadent is that most of these sets of speakers have a full complement of electronics to drive them. Oh, and what about the spares that are in the closet?
YIKES...yup...that's the first word that comes to mind. Similar to the old "What does your system retail for?" thread...It would be morbidly interesting to see what the retail value is of the stuff that all you guys have collecting dust.

oh...yeah...and to answer the question. One pair.