How many pair of speakers do you own?

Since I am a self proclaimed speaker nut, I was trying to justify to my wife that having 5 pair of speakers is normal for an audiophilic addict. Curious also about what type, Dynamic, Planar, Single Driver etc; If you are member of this sight, you probably have a mania towards some component or other. Mine is Loudspeakers, which I learned early are 70% of your system. To me they may be >> 80%

Thanks>>>>
bbchem
WOW, I CAN'T BELIEVE THE GREAT RESPONSES AND AMAZING # OF SPEAKERS YOU GUYS HAVE,. . .
well the thing that we aren't talking about which makes this even more decadent is that most of these sets of speakers have a full complement of electronics to drive them. Oh, and what about the spares that are in the closet?
YIKES...yup...that's the first word that comes to mind. Similar to the old "What does your system retail for?" thread...It would be morbidly interesting to see what the retail value is of the stuff that all you guys have collecting dust.

oh...yeah...and to answer the question. One pair.
Holy Crap ! The cat is out of the bag now, truly. I'm more concerned about the many, many pairs that have passed through here, let alone the 4, no 5 pairs that are currently resident chez moi.

Vintage pieces need to be used, don't forget.

But more importantly, ADVERTISE HERE WHEN YOU ARE READY TO DOWNSIZE YOUR COLLECTIONS !!
Four pairs also for me with only two pairs currently connected to an amplifier partner. B&W N802's and Triad System 3 hooked up and Green Mountain Diamantes and B&W CM1/2 the original matrix speakers sitting on the sidelines. In fact, I have more than one of every component. You always need to have a backup in case something breaks or needs an update.
1. Spendor SP1 - Still in box after last move
2. Spendor LS35a 2 pair......1 pair in Kitchen - other living room
3. Proac 2.5 Main Listening Room in Den

Frankly the LS35a's have the most enjoyable sound - although I do listen to the Proacs the most.