Tidal does not post the cost to buy a song or an album on their site

Seeking to find out about streaming. I know Tidal charges $19.99 per month for listening to  high fidelity music on their site. But what if you want to purchase a song or an album? What is the cost?  There is no phone customer service phone number  that I could find to call and inquire. They do provide "Answers to frequently Asked Questions". I am surprised that nobody has asked the cost to purchase a song or an album. If I missed the information I have requested, would appreciate if somebody who used Tidal could provide assistance.  Thank you.  
128x128kjl1065
On Tidal, one doesn't actually buy songs. If you wish to download a song, or an album, for offline listening, you can. But once you are no longer a Tidal subscriber, those recordings are no longer available. As such, it's more akin to renting than buying.
-- Howard

Thank you for clarifying for me.
In essence, if I enjoy 10 songs or 10 albums, the only way I can continue
to listen to them is if I maintain the subscription for $19.99 per month.
If I don't I cannot listen to them anymore. Are there any hi resolution sites that actually allow you to purchase the music, ie listening at any time?
Thanks.
Isn’t that what HD Tracks is about?...so-called "hi resolution" downloads for purchase?? I’m a bit of a skeptic about the whole hi rez download thing myself (especially without verification of provenance of the source material) but others seem to like it.

http://www.hdtracks.com/music/hires