Vandersteen 2Wq subwoofers with M5-HP crossovers - help needed

I have been happily using a pair of Vandy 2Wq subs with single-ended M5-HP crossovers for a few years now. My system was dialed in the way I like it (bass a bit on the full side, but still tight and defined). I just had my amplifier repaired and upgraded, and the new input impedance is 22k ohms vs. the 10k ohms before the upgrade. I followed the Vandersteen recommendation for the jumper settings in the M5-HP (6 and 7 only, "on" or not open), and the bass is just about MIA altogether. As per the Vandy web site, I disregarded the chart on the case of the M5-HP and followed the chart on the web site.  Because I am an idiot, I didn’t bother to mark down the settings of the jumpers prior to changing them. Anybody have any suggestions for me that will restore the bass? I am pretty sure the issue is the jumper settings. Thanks in advance!
bondmanp
Great thread.  I learned the multimeter method from John Ruttan to setting my M5HPs.

i have a related question.  If a reading of .707 is the target with track 31 (80 has tone for 2WQ), would a reading above that (say .800) result in more or less bass?  Just curious.
BOOyah!  Progress!  After many months of head-scratching and curse-muttering, I can finally see (hear?) some light at the end of the tunnel. 

Last night, John Rutan of Audio Connection stopped by, and he worked methodically through my lack of bass issue.  In the end, it looks like it might actually be the M5-HP crossovers themselves.  He installed the X-2 temporary crossover and, using the 33K jumper setting, my bass was back!  All of it!  So, as per John, the next step is to send off my M5-HPs to Hanford for a thorough checkup.  Perhaps, John suggested, the caps in the M5-HPs have failed.  Since I purchased these M5-HPs used in 2012, I have no idea how old they actually are.  There also is some confusion over the jumper settings for the M5-HPs when used with the 2W series subs, as the settings were apparently revised, most likely after my M5-HPs were produced.  So, we shall see.  I hope to ship the M5-HPs out tomorrow.  But at least I got the system up and running again with the X-2 John was kind enough to lend me.
John Rutan's the man.....   always so helpful and knowledgeable.....  one of a kind.  (though kudos to Richard V as well)
Glad to hear that the problem has been isolated.
I would be interested in hearing what Mr. V. finds in those M5-HP's. I didn't think there was anything that could go wrong with them.
Bob