T+A elektroakustik HV Series Components

T+A stands for Theory and Application.

I'm keeping this broad and open to T+A's HV Series components (HV = High Voltage),

Which (currently) includes two integrated amplifiers, two multi-source players, preamplifier, amplifier, power supply, and SACD/CDP/DAC.

Creating this thread for owners to share their impressions, findings, thoughts, experiences, and questions about their HV components. Comparisons to other T+A Series products are also welcome.
Ag insider logo xs@2xdavid_ten
@thieliste  Thanks and good luck with your search.

Nearly 96 hours of run time now. It will be good to cross off the first 100. 
Post removed 
david_ten,

Let me apologize. I thought you had the T+A for home audition. Although you stated you purchased it, for some reason I thought you still had several components  on your list to audition. I hope you enjoy your new amp.
Thieliste,
Last I recall you were strongly considering the D’Agostino and Ypsilon. I can not imagine that you can go wrong with either integrated from Gryphon or T+A with your Thiels.
Charles
@charles1dad
You are absolutely right i was projecting to build an all out assault rig for my Thiels but then i asked myself is it really worth spending that much money for $15K speakers.I absolutely love my Thiel CS 3.7 and i'm sure i can build a very nice rig without going all the way to crazy D'Agostino and Ypsilon prices.I still will build an outstanding rig since i know i will have a nice budget and this hobby is my number 1 passion anyway.I also want to keep some money to upgrade my headphone rig.