AirTight ATM-2 vs McIntosh MC30s (Restored )

I thought that i was  set on buying a pair of completely restored McIntosh MC30s, but this amp ....
The Air Tight ATM-2 has me really intrigued .
I have heard a pair of MC30s , but never any Air Tight Amp.
I know that the MC30s are 6L6 output tubes with about 40 watts out whereas the Airtight has  KT88 output tubes with about 80watts ouput power ..
I would like to hear some thoughts and opinions about one vs the other . I am guessing that almost nobody has heard both amps ? 
Speakers are Tekton Double Impacts and Pre is McIntosh MX151 with Lyngdorf room correction
grey9hound
Sorry I cannot provide the head to head comparison you are looking for but I can certainly endorse the ATM 2. It's a very musical but muscular and flexible amp. Can drive pretty much anything - I got great results with a range of Martin Logan's up to a Magico V3. Can also be strapped for mono and you can use a pair of them as 160wpc monoblocks. Great support from Art at Axiss -- however you may need this support as they will blow protection fuses if the tubes fail. Changing out the fuses is quite easy if you are handy with a soldering iron. Biasing is a cinch and the build quality is first rate, you can have any fault easily addressed as it's all hand built point to point wiring. Finally they hold their value well if purchased used but new the current price has gone crazy!
Post removed 
Hi,
me too have Air Tight ATM2 not Mcintosh.
folkfreak said is truth ,the amp is powerful and musical .
love the look too!
use it with harbeth @85db your Tekton is pretty easy to drive .

Thanks for the replies .
I have purchased a nice restored set of MC30s from Yves Beauvais at Vintage Vacuum Audio.I should get them this week sometime
They have been completely redone with all new resistors capacitors and wiring .
If in the end i do not like them ,  i will try the Air Tight ATM-2. I currently use a Rogue Audio ST-100 With NOS Mullard 12AX7s from the 1960s .