Have you ever hated the sound of your system one day, and loved it the next?

Last night I went to bed thinking my system was going down the tubes. This morning I loved it.
 Last night it sounded painfully bright and unbalanced.  This morning, on the same CDs, it sounded full and rich.
Now, I ask you, is it the system or me???
  I understand changes in electrical currents from the wall can play a part, but I have an expensive power conditioner.
 I was just wondering if this is a typical bugaboo among audiophiles.
128x128rvpiano
I suspect big complicated systems are more sensitive to external pressures. A friend of mine has a big complicated system and will generally only listen to his system early Sunday mornings, and then only on nice sunny 😎 days. The rest of the week by comparison his system sounds relatively lifeless, uncertain, generic, unfocused, flaccid, unengaging, wimpy, electronic, bloated, two dimensional, like paper mache.
Any chance our systems sound better on nice sunny days because less people are in their homes sucking power from the grid?  More unrestrained clean power getting into your system?   Could be systems sound better late at night or early mornings when people on your power grid are sleeping and not drawing power.  
It’s a common  phenomenon that certain times of the day there is a greater demand from the power grid and early morning and late evenings there are sonic differences because there is generally less demand. So during peak demands we find the age old saying, Garbage in garbage out.
some power conditioners do a better job than others do but I don’t have the experience to tell you which is better than the other! 
durkin
I joined a Facebook group called tube rolling and have just started playing around with different tubes and have found a vast difference.
i also made an investment in something called Total Contact by a company called 
Perfect Parh Tecnologies and the results have just blown me away!!!!!