New D'Agostino Monoblocks...$250,000

The new D’Agostino Relentless monoblocks cost $250,000 per pair.
They weigh in at 485 pounds.
1500 wpc @ 8 ohms...   3000 wpc @ 4 ohms...   6000 wpc @ 2 ohms.
Gorgeous looking amps for sure and I’m sure they perform like crazy.

http://dandagostino.com/products/relentless-monoblock.php

Be sure to invite me over when you take delivery of your pair.
128x128mitch4t
It's comical to read how outraged people get when a product like this is released.  

I'm quite sure those who gnash their teeth the loudest, would get looks of insanity if they were to discuss the cost of their current "stereo" with their friends, which in their mind is completely rational and budget-conscious.

It's all relative, and I for one love halo product such as this.
400A of current output....crazy!! Not that you'll ever get there as your cables would burn up and speakers would melt
I have to admit that hk_fan is right on the mark. Not one single person on here is poor and struggling to the point of giving up completely. We all share our love of audio equipment and listening to music. The teeth gnashers would probably never admit that they have lied about the cost of their stereo equipment to their friends or their WIVES! The uber rich can buy what we cannot. Why hate? 
@hk_fan 
@statman 

Finally, a bit of reason.

Regardless of anybodies financial where withal, specs, etc,  let your ears decide if it is good or not. I've heard Dan's stuff a few times, and IMHO, it is very good.
Friends and guests ask me what my rig costs all the time.  I've never told anyone what my stuff costs. 

Anyone that knows audio already knows or have a pretty good idea what it costs, and won't be taken aback.

Anyone who doesn't know audio wouldn't understand the prices ...