Revel Salon 2 or Raidho

Has anyone been able to compare these speakers? If so, what are you opinions?

I currently own the Revel Salon 2s running them with Bricasti M1DAC directly into a Mark Levinson amp (plenty of power at 400 wpc).

The Salon2 is a wonderful speaker, but my room is pretty small in width at 13.5' x 22' long.

I wonder if anyone has heard the Raidho C2.1 or D2 and can compare them with the Revels in that size room? I could also consider going to monitors and a sub and I have read the wonderful reviews on the Raidho C1.1 and D2.
Ag insider logo xs@2xkhammond
I think a 5 hour drive + 2 hours to demo & 5 hours return home is a half day very well spent.
If the Raidho speakers fill the bill - You can take them home with you & be done!
I drove 4 hours each way to pick up my SF Amati's about 10 years ago (NY to Md. & back) & never regretted it.
12 hours of travel vs. thousands of hours of enjoyment is a very worthwhile investment of anyone's time.
BUMP. After hearing the 'little' $17k pair of raidho's at axpona I can say if you can really spread them out wide a person could get so lost in the music to not notice the missing bottom octave. I love my Salon2's and am done shopping speakers, that said the Raidho's can hold their own against anything on the market so it's really a matter of how they fit the room.
Have had my Salon 2's for 4 months. Superb.
Soundstage, huge.
Imaging, on the mark.
I don't miss my B&W 802's.