T+A elektroakustik HV Series Components

T+A stands for Theory and Application.

I'm keeping this broad and open to T+A's HV Series components (HV = High Voltage),

Which (currently) includes two integrated amplifiers, two multi-source players, preamplifier, amplifier, power supply, and SACD/CDP/DAC.

Creating this thread for owners to share their impressions, findings, thoughts, experiences, and questions about their HV components. Comparisons to other T+A Series products are also welcome.
Ag insider logo xs@2xdavid_ten
Thieliste, I believe that your reconsideration is logical and you’ll still have first rate amplification to drive the Thiels.
Charles
I first bought the T+A 2500R integrated to use with my Wilson Audio Sasha’s. Worked well. That amp was flawless. I then decided I wanted to upgrade so I bought the T+A 3000HV integrated. I liked the amp so much, I changed my speakers to Wilson Audio Alexia’s. I also bought the T+A MP3100HV Music Player. The two work really well together. I use all High Fidelity Cables and their MC-6 power conditioner, I use Symposium Acoustics platforms with their Rollerblocks 2+. My rack is from Core Audio Design. I am very happy with all. It is not often I hear a system I like better than this. I have no regrets on buying the T+A integrated & music player. 
Hello Musicfx,
I always enjoy reading posts from people who are genuinely happy with their audio components/systems. If people aren’t careful they can become obsessed with the equipment. The objective ( at least IMO) is to enjoy and immerse yourself in the music you love. The audio components are just a means to an end. Congratulations on your success. I suspect this system will keep you very content for years.
Charles
@musicfx  I'll echo Charles' comments...congratulations on finding the right mix for yourself and most importantly being "happy with [it] all!"

Incredibly Impressive Statement:

I liked the amp so much, I changed my speakers to Wilson Audio Alexia’s.

It isn't often one hears this. Says a whole lot about the PA 3000 HV. 

Thanks for posting here. For those of us (like myself) who are new to T+A components, any advice or additional thoughts to share will be really helpful.
@musicfx,

Does the  T+A MP3100HV Music Player support a direct connection to the home network via Ethernet. That is can I ditch USB entirely to go Ethernet to connect to a ROON server? I believe the  T+A MP3100HV Music Player is a ROON endpoint now.