New Thread on Steve Hoffman website that says Audiogon sucks

The funny thing is I feel the say way about the Hoffman site. I think it sucks!
taters
@taters
This is important to you and needed to be posted here because...?

I mean really, who actually cares.
I’m fairly new to Audiogon. There is much to like here but I find the downsides compared to other hi-fi forums are two fold:

1. The propensity for click-bait thread titles, which would go away if people ignored them, but unfortunately the click-baiters know their game too well. Recent examples: “High end is dead?”, “Isolation stands: snakeoil?”, “What matters and what is nonsense”, “beware the audio guru”, “Integrateds:why do they all SUCK?”, “Cartridges: complete scam?”, ”ClassD=Trash?”.

Come on Audiogoners,  just ignore these click-baiters, they don’t deserve a response!

2. The other downside is the propensity of certain people to bicker and bitch to each other. Yes this happens on reddit all the time, but other hifi forums keep things civil. There is no need to insult other people, even if they ARE wrong in their belief that mains power cables don’t make a difference ;)

It’s a shame the forum does not allow photos, but other than that it is clean, intuitive, and easy to use.

And the email daily updates are great, no one else does that.

Bdp24-get a life. We don’t need idiotic posts like this on an audio forum.
same for the rja post- just because he can’t hear the difference or doesn’t have decent equipment to hear differences between cables, everybody is an idiot that can. 
Big turn offs for allowing posts like this!
This now somewhat dated thread, as I noted in my original post above, is misleading; the post on the SH Forum was complaining about the then "new" format of Audiogon. Remember- we had a few complaints ourselves about the changes on these forums.
There's usually little purpose in dumping on other forums. I participate here, and a on a few others, including SH. Strengths- good info on particular rock pressings from back in the day; some very knowledgeable people on non-audiophile pressings. Lot of younger members there too. Granted, they aren't using big league equipment, but there is very little snark b/c the board is heavily moderated. And, as here, people are willing to help troubleshoot a problem.
Steve is actually a nice guy if you get to talk to him one on one. As to people's taste in different masterings, that's part of the fun.  Steve's version of Aqualung is one of the better masterings of that record in my estimation; his cut of Way Out West (with Kevin Gray) at 45 rpm is impressive too. 
The fact that you are making the comparisons between different pressings/masterings says you know enough to make your own decisions. 
Enjoy the holiday weekend if you have it. Lot's of time for listening!
rbstehno, Maybe I'm ignorant but I don't understand your post. The statement I made about lamp cord was strictly facetious and meant only to illustrate the prevailing attitude on the Hoffman forums toward audio cables.