Aerial 10T's in the house...

Benn looking to replace my Logans for years now and ran across these 10T's at a friends house. I have to wait to set them up as I can't lift the box's by myself...lol they will live upstairs. Cant wait to feel some air move!
128x128captbeaver
Have fun! They are very good speakers. It will be an adjustment coming from the Martin Logans, but I think you'll appreciate the differences.
I've had mine for many years and they still make me smile.  If you are considering amplification I can highly recommend Parasound JC1's.

Enjoy!
I was a die-hard fan of Maggies for 3 decades. That was until I got my 10T's. They need some breathing room and careful placement, but you're in for a treat.
I can't wait... I have a mac pre and amp.. just two channel set up is all I want now. I have the metal stands also and I could use them as ballast! lol

I unboxed the top cabinets... that box alone was about 80 lbs!

I was looking for a pair of 1590's when my friend told me about the 10t's he had. I read a lot about the 10t's but didn't run across the fact these were born from the ADS family... big win on my part. I got these for less than some 1590's I saw.