Dire Straits : what is your favorite pressing?

I would like the best pressing of Dire Straits debut album.  I am considering 3 options: original UK pressing, the first Japanese pressing, or the soon to be available MoFi 45rpm version.  Can anyone advise?
marktomaras
Dire Straits first album is a little dark sounding no matter what pressing or mastering you end up with. It’s close to neutral but quite obviously a bit dark.

So one can use it to evaluate, but one should probably never tune a system to it or via it.

I must have 9 copies, as there is always a a time in each given well known album’s sales or use, that it ends up for sale used, and you see it often. At a buck a piece and near mint, generally, it was always a tough purchase to turn down. Locally, the first ’simply red’ album was the same, and sold well and thus many of those, as well as Fleetwood Mac Rumours. Must have 7 or 8 of each of those....
I like the original as well.  I think it's very well done, as is the case with all Dire Straits.  Great music, well recorded.  What could be better?