Anyone hear a Croft Integrated Amp?

Hi, has anyone heard what the Croft Integrated amplifiers sound like?  I've read a bit about them and am curious since its also on the Stereophile B list. Sounds like it has a lot of promise.  Another part of this is has anyone tried it with Kef ls50s?

I currently run a Peachtree Nova 125 se and am considering an upgrade.
autre
I can use the tape outs with the phono input on the 25R. Woohooo

Magic is back with 25R/7R and P3ESR speakers. Went full circle. World class and I think I just have stock tubes in this set.
@zek4u My 25R is dedicated to phono only. It was always verboten back in the day to hang a cable on the tape out unless necessary. You might try it with/without late at night to see if it affects SQ.

@autre  Sorry, I’ve only had the Croft seperates.  First round 25RLS and 7RS. I now have a 25R and 7R and I’m astounded.  With a high end source it is just KILLER! I use mine with Harbeth P3ESRs and might have had the first Croft combo with the Kef LS50s or maybe it was Naim.  I preferred the Harbeths. More tonally accurate and wasn’t boomy. If i wouldn’t have compared it the P3s, I would have been happy forever with the LS50s. 
@noromance  Comparing the new Dynavector P75 IV phono amp (set to MM) to the Croft 25R just used as a MM phono amp via tape out. Highly modded SL-1200/20X2L/Audionote AN-S2 SUT.  Phono pre running to SN2 on to P3ESRs. Two REL S/2 subs in stereo. 

Well guess what, I’m kind of blown away by the Croft 25R just as a phono pre. Overall, entire system is about perfect now.