SACD

SACD sounds better right???
all of my stuf flooded 4’ 4 days.
i have no money but I am replacing a headphone setup and I feel I must have in CD player SACD because it sounds much better, am I right?????? Help!!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjimmycg
Yeah I passed over the whole surround thing. I am two channel!I can see for folks who like surround and have the setup it could be very exciting to hear.
@elizabeth ,Not sure, so please don't be offended. But there used to be a writer for a mag with the same name as you. And she was a proponent of SACD. Stopped writing some years back. I am assuming that you are a different Elizabeth?
I never wrote for a magazine. There are over 1.5 million women named Elizabeth in the USA alone. Two other Elizabeth who share my last name (not related) who bank at my bank!!!. So I would say no, I am not that person.Where I worked I used an unusual nick name since the place had six Elizabeth working there. Having a common name is OK , but not much fun.
My bad. Apologies.I confused you with "Teresa" - username DSD on SA-CD.net and other forums.
Re SACD, the proof is in the pudding. I pulled out an old Sam Cooke SACD ( Portrait of a legend) last night and boy did it sound great. While I do have a few cd's that sound as good, it is a joy to hear older classics redone in SACD. I would put the Stones, AKUS, Elton John and even Junior Wells into this grouping. I know everyone is into streaming these days but if you have them, pull out a few you haven't listened to in a long time - you will be in for a treat!