The Steep Canyon Rangers

I just saw and heard on The Tonight Show a great group I was unaware of, The Steep Canyon Rangers, and they are great! Drumset, upright bass, acoustic guitar, harmonica, mandolin, and fiddle, and excellent 3-part harmony, doing a real good song. I gotta get a record!
128x128bdp24
@ramseurrecords,

Is your moniker self explanatory? Are you located in Ramseur, N.C.?
If you like Steep Canyon Rangers, check out the album they did with Steve Martin. Outstanding!

Fun to ask your friends if they can tell who's playing the smoking banjo!

@soundermn,

That's the one I've been referring to. Actually, I believe they've done at least two lps together.?

Why people don't read through threads before responding, I don't know. Especially when they are so short, such as this one.
Martin likewise revealed his record's lead single. "Caroline" is a banjo-slathered number that figures out how to be unfailingly sprightly even as it dismembers a fierce separation. The melody opens not long after the title character has unceremoniously dumped Martin's storyteller, he's still hung up on her: "Would you be able to reveal to me why you cleared out me remaining in the stopping structure/Caroline, I was the nearly culminate sweetheart ever for you/And you even said that to me one time at the Olive Garden." http://showboxappdownload.co/showbox-for-pc/
Hey, I have an iphone 8 and I installed ios 12 beta version to show to my audience then i downgraded it to ios 11.4 again after that xos launcher was not working on my phone. RRB Group D
More to discover