How much power can a pair of Klipsch La Scalas take ?

I have two emotiva 2gen 2 amps and I was wondering if I can safely run my La Scalas on them. They rate the speakers at 100-400 Watts at 8 ohms.  My amps are 250 rms at 8ohms. And 500 at 4 ohms. I’ve herd Klipsch speakers act more like 4ohm speakers than 8. I up graded the crossover birds and horn tweeters from bob Crites and they sound amazing. So I don’t want to hurt them .
128x128devaultcarl1
Yes I’m running both chorus and La Scalas.
its a 25-20 room and I like the surround effect. And I like loud music.
Allright I hooked my la scallas to my emotiva 2gen3 amp and much better sound all around. But I still get the fuzzy midrange when pushed. Now my question is why not compensate with an equalizer? Turn down the offensive frequencies instead of altering the expensive speakers.
You say you upgraded tweeters and crossover ,what about the mid range drivers? I replaced all components in in set of belles from Crites and it was a big improvement.im driving them with McIntosh 601 mono blocks,which is extreme overkill,only because I’m in between b&w’s right now.sold my 802 d’s and waiting for a set of 800 d2’s to pop up somewhere.
As I stated in my earlier post, back in 1970, Klipsch used metal mid horns, which, at a louder volume, would ring and resonate. I believe this is what you are responding to. I suggest Dynamat, or another type of damping material, to dampen the outside of the horn. The bracket holding the midhorn ( near the driver ) to the doghouse, and it’s surrounding area, are also very resonant, especially at a louder volume, and should be damped..