Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
Frankly, it doesn't matter if it's $2,000 or $200.  I was just using a number to make a point.
@roberjerman

Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise - Thomas Gray

devilboy
Components do not have $2,000 cabling inside. Adding a $2,000 piece of wire between components is obviously altering the signal in a way which gives the perception of more air, wider soundstage, etc. Some cables do so in different ways from other cables.

We have to use some common sense here.

>>>>>>Why?
roberjerman
Belief in imaginary things is a symptom of an immature mind - Freud

>>>>>>People would generally be much better off if they believed in too much rather than too little - Barnum
kzh, Your degree is not a complete waste. You can probably make an ok living with it. In fact you may be able to afford a pair of silver wire interconnects to compare to copper ones, then come back here & let us know if you hear any difference. Or you can just tell us lowly non EE's how mistaken we are. 
elizibeth, As far as audio goes, human males mostly.