Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
Post removed 
I believe the Transparent MusicLink interconnect cables incorporate a "network" of some sort, for which no technical definition has ever been made available, as far as I am aware.  But I would certainly not find it surprising that changing a networked cable to a non-networked cable (or vice versa) would have dramatic consequences in many systems, for many listeners.

Best regards,
-- Al 
To everyone who claims that a cable is just a cable, then tell us which one, exactly, is the perfect, low cost, supremely performing cable that needn’t be improved.

Also, since all amp outputs are different and all speaker inputs are different, then how can that one perfect, low cost cable perform the same with all the infinite combinations of amps and speakers? Or between preamps, amps and sources?

Do you also believe in unicorns?

All the best,
Nonoise

The more difficult a question is to answer, the longer the question exists... the more likely there are fundamental issues in the formulation of the question.
Yes geoffkait, silly me for suggesting common sense.

For over 20 years I've been buying and selling equipment. Building Systems over, and over, and over. The lunacy of the high-end supported by the claims on forums like this, is what finally made me get out. I have the main system for background music and I'm totally fine with that. In the last year I've switched to headphones (Focal Clear), and I could not be happier.  Yes, the headphone forums spit out the same rhetoric but I pay them no mind. I've stopped critiquing and started enjoying and I wish I did it 20 years ago. It would've saved me a s***ton of time, money and headache.